Updated August 12, 2020
As we gear towards a more customer-centric, long-term partnership approach, the Hilti Store Quezon City will stop its operation effective by September 12, 2020.
Given the closure, the last drop-off and pick-up date of Hilti tools for repair will be on August 31, 2020. In effect, by September 1, we shall implement our easy repair pick-up and direct delivery services. To arrange for these services, please contact our Customer Service hotline as stated below.
To assist you with your future orders, product inquiries, service and repair related requests, please see the available Hilti channels that are ready to serve and assist you:
- Hilti Account Managers thru our Hilti Customer Service: (02) 8784-7100; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hilti Online - www.hilti.com.ph
- Selected Wilcon Branches
Updated May 20, 2020
As Metro Manila is slowly opening up under Modified ECQ, the Hilti Store and the Hilti Tool Service Center are re-opening by May 26, 2020, with the following guidelines:
Hilti Store Quezon City
- Business Days: Monday to Friday
- Business Hours: 8AM to 5PM
- Last Customer Cut-off Time: 4PM
- Strict social distancing policy will be implemented
Hilti Tool Service Center
- Close door policy will be applied until further notice, no visitors are allowed to enter the premise
- Consistent time promise is suspended until further notice
If you require any support from us, please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Service or our dedicated Account Managers, Engineers, Assistant Engineers, or Service Consultants. We will arrange the appointment accordingly.
Updated April 7, 2020
Due to the extension of the Enhanced Community Quarantine until April 30, the Hilti head office, the Hilti Store, and the Tool Service Center will remain closed.
For Metro Manila customers, customer pick-up at Hilti's Warehouse is now possible. Deliveries have also been allowed but limited to orders that are considered essential business (i.e. quarantine facilities construction, elevator companies, other essential related construction activities).
For Visayas and Mindanao customers, we will keep you notified once operations can be resumed.
Updated March 17, 2020
At Hilti Philippines, no matter the situation, our number one priority remains the safety and well-being of our team members and customers. Due to the Enhanced Community Quarantine, we have closed the Hilti head office, the Hilti Store, the Tool Service Center, and suspended all deliveries.
We are also working very hard on finding innovative ways to support you in this enhanced community quarantine period and we will be in touch regularly.
We assure you that we are monitoring the situation closely and will keep you informed when we can resume full operations in line with government directives. If you need any assistance do not hesitate to contact us.
WHAT CAN YOU DO TO ENSURE THE HIGHEST POSSIBLE LEVEL OF SERVICE?
- Order whenever possible through our Website.
- Our Sales and Engineering teams are also equipped to handle meetings remotely via phone, Skype, and manage queries through our digital platform AskHilti to suit your preference. There are also webinars conducted to digitally support your concerns.
- Our Customer Service team is still reachable via email from Monday - Friday, 08.00 am - 05.00 pm.