TE 3000-AVR Heavy-duty electric jackhammerNew product
Exceptionally powerful breaker for heavy-duty concrete demolition, asphalt cutting, earthwork and driving ground rods
- Working direction: Floor
- Tool chuck type: TE-H (Hilti HEX 28)
- Weight according to EPTA Procedure 01/2003: 27.1 kg
Features & Applications
- Upgraded performance – the TE 3000 now delivers demolition power comparable to 90 lb air-powered breakers
- Upgraded performance – the TE 3000 now delivers demolition power comparable to 45 kg air-powered breakers
- Improved handling – 10% weight reduction and new top handle make the jackhammer easier to control and transport
- Active Vibration Reduction (AVR) – vibration-damped jackhammer with two fully decoupled handles and -10% lower vibration than previous TE 3000 models
- Redesigned quick change chuck – takes new Hilti TE-H chisels
- Demolishing reinforced concrete slabs and foundations
- Breaking/cutting asphalt in civil road construction, pipe laying and pavement repair
- Removing concrete for structural restoration, slab extensions, rebar reinforcement and repair
- Digging, trenching and tamping in rocky, hard clay and other dense earthwork
- Setting ground rods in hard soils for a safer, ladder-free installation of earthing rods (optional TE-H PD Power Driver required)
Documents & Videos
Consulting & Support
TE 3000-AVR Electric Jackhammer
Break through with innovation and experience elevated power and performance
Hilti’s new TE 3000 heavy-duty electric jackhammer with Active Vibration Reduction (AVR) delivers faster and virtually effortless concrete demolition to your jobsite – all you need is the tool, chisel and power cord.
Don’t slow down your crew with a cumbersome pneumatic air hammer and air compressor – the TE 3000 has the highest demolition performance of all Hilti breakers and is on par with 45kg air tools.
User comfort with less fatigue
Experience ultimate user comfort with Active Vibration Reduction (AVR) and lighter tool body with two fully decoupled handles and a new "third handle" that allows you to get more done with less fatigue.
Increased power and lighter weight
The newly innovated TE 3000-AVR provides up to a 40% increase in power with six pounds less weight so you can break through faster without sacrificing power and performance.
Quick chisel changes
The TE 3000-AVR is outfitted with a quick release chuck, enabling you to switch out your chisels more quickly and efficiently.
Discover a simpler way
Let the TE 3000 AVR put in the work for you
Complete medium to heavy-duty demolition of reinforced concrete slabs and foundations with the TE 3000 AVR solution. Removing concrete for rebar connections and utility connections with less weight and more power and performance. With accessories tailored to unique applications, you can easily accessorize the TE 3000 AVR to meet your needs.
Leverage the entire system
Engage the entire breaker solution and pair the TE 3000-AVR with the TE-H chisel to experience the true power this tool can bring to your jobsite. Designed to withstand and enhance the upgraded power and performance of the TE 3000-AVR, the new and improved multiline TE-H chisel portfolio amplifies your impact.
With a multiline portfolio of newly designed TE-H chisels, choose the best solution for you—offering ultimate chisels for the most performance and longest life and premium chisels for the best economical option.
First-rate services to help you stay in production mode
Tool Fleet Management
With HIlti Tool Fleet Management we help you manage your tools, so you can better manage your business.Learn more about Tool Fleet Management
ON!Track asset management tells you exactly what equipment you have, where it is and who is using it.Learn more about ON!Track