Hilti installer training for post-installed reinforcing bars
Our Hilti Rebar Installation Training is a mix of theory and hands-on training, designed for installers and foremen.
It explains the basics about how to install rebar correctly and gives advice about health and safety during installation.
If you install rebar incorrectly, it can lead to structural damage with potential liabilities for your project’s contractor and specifier. You may also need to redo the work, leading to delays in the project and extra costs.
Our rebar installation training can be tailor-made to your own needs on your own jobsite, or join a planned session at our local Hilti premises.
Our trainers are certified Hilti engineers with years of experience, who work with our customers, every day, all over the world.
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN THE TRAINING
Find out more about:
- How to install post-installed rebar correctly
- How to read and follow the Instructions for Use
- Health and safety issues concerning rebar installation
WHAT DO I TAKE AWAY WITH ME
- How to install rebar correctly and efficiently
- How to handle rebar installations safely and avoid accidents
- The key influences on post-installed rebar’s performance
- Each participant will receive an individual certificate and training content to take away
TRAINING KEY FACTS
|Offering and structure of the training|
|1. Target Group||Installers and foremen|
|2. Trade||Building and construction
|3. Duration||2 to 3 hours|
|4. Number of Participants||Up to 8|
|5. Documents||Training hand-out
|6. Certificates||Yes, personal attendance certificate
|7. Dates||On request
||Onsite in your company or at Hilti Store on request